Listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (Bursa Malaysia) on 6 February 2017, KIP Real Estate Investment Trust (KIP REIT) is a retail focused property trust with a portfolio of community centric malls strategically located across the Malaysian Peninsula.
The initial portfolio at listing consists of six community-centric KIPMalls strategically located in populated suburban area in Johor, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka and Selangor. As at June 30 2020, the Total Asset Under Management stood at RM841.8 million. Following its successful maiden acquisition since listing of AEON Mall Kinta City in July 2019, KIP REIT’s reach expanded into the Northern state of Perak.
KIP REIT’s principle investment objective is to provide Unitholders with regular and stable income distributions by investing in retail focused real estate and real estate-related assets producing sustainable income and capital growth.
Vision and Mission
The Manager’s key objective is to provide Unitholders with regular and stable distributions, sustainable long term Unit price, Distributable Income and capital growth, while maintaining an appropriate capital structure.
To be a leading Real Estate Investment Trust with sustainability and community and investor engagement at the forefront of our investment strategies.
Creating value for our stakeholders to ensure sustainable growth for our KIP REIT community.
- For our investors: we strive to deliver sustainable returns for our investors with a steady stream of distribution income generated by our unique portfolio of assets.
- For our business partners: we see and treat our tenants as our business partners. We are building a community of assets as a platform for our business partners to expand their enterprises together with our growing community of properties, be it local SMEs or established brands.
- For our shoppers: we want our shoppers to feel at home at all of community-centric malls, where they can access their daily necessities and create long-lasting memories with other members of their communities.
- For our employees: we treat our people with our utmost respect. We are committed to training our employees to reach their full potential professionally and grow together as a team.
- For our community: we are committed to helping the communities in our areas of operation by supporting causes to promote environmental sustainability and to foster economic and social development.
Serving out stakeholders the only way we know how: the KIP way.
We are committed to leveraging our core capabilities in identifying investment opportunities and management of our properties to ensure that we maximise value creation for all of our stakeholders. Our management team takes pride in making carefully considered decisions to deliver high-quality investments.
We are driven by the desire to do the right thing for our stakeholders in everything that we do. We ensure that the way we conduct our businesses is with an open and honest mind-set.
At the heart of our investment fund is our community of people. We strive to serve each and every one of our stakeholders with our dedication to maximise their value.